Deep Aqidah – 1 Year On Demand Course 2021/22 course begins on Tuesday 26th October 2021
More than just a superficial study of Muslim creed, join Shaykh Ruzwan on a Complete One Year study of Classical ‘Aqidah, focusing on a detailed study of Fiqh al-Akbar via the two classical commentaries of Al-Qari and al-Mighnisawi, while remaining cognisent of modern challenges to traditional belief. With live tutorials, detailed lesson plans, and ongoing online testing of student comprehension to make a truly thorough learning experience.
Teacher: Shaykh Ruzwan Mohammed
The course will run weekly until Sept 2022
1 x 45 mins lesson each week – Pre-Recorded and Watch on Demand!
– Abu Hanifah’s full Fiqh al-Akbar with through TWO classical commentaries! (Book to be purchased separately)
– Not to be missed opportunity to study this rarely taught classical text in depth for a modern context
– Taught over One Year with Weekly sessions
– Regular Live tutorials/Q&A with the Instructor
– Continual assessments throughout the year
– Detailed Aims & Objectives drawn from the text
– Optional Exams at the end of each of the 6 modules.